Why Choose Us
As the nation’s leading primary care practice, Pediatric Associates offers numerous services, benefits, classes and educational resources for its patients, including:
- Board-certified pediatricians
- Academic affiliations with area universities, hospitals and medical schools
365-Day, Night, Weekend & Holiday Hours for Sick Care Open to All Patients
- Regional After Hours Offices Open to All Sick Patients in: Skylake, Weston, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach
- 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Holidays
- Extended Hours in Some Locations: Our Miami Beach, St. Lucie West, Royal Palm Beach, Miami Lakes, and West Kendall offices offer some evening and weekend hours for sick care. Please see office listings for exact hours.
- Many of our physicians speak a number of foreign languages including Spanish, French, Hebrew, Creole, Portuguese, Russian, etc.
- Cultural/Ethnic Diversity
- Male and Female Physicians
- On-site laboratories & X-rays in most offices
- Minor surgical procedures performed on site
- Hearing & Vision Testing
- Network physicians collaborate daily on all "hospitalized" patients
- Ear Piercing from 3 months
- Fast online appointment booking
- Online bill pay
Sensitive to Parents' Needs
- Same-day service for all illnesses
- Separate well and sick waiting areas
- Access to network physicians for second opinions
- Ample parking
- Clean, comfortable facilities
- State-of-the-art family-friendly offices (each office has its own theme)
- Free Wireless Internet in Most Waiting Rooms
- Support for Asthma, Vaccine Education, Breastfeeding and More
- FREE CLASSES:
- New Parent Classes for Expectant Parents
- Daddy Can, Too! (class for expectant & new fathers only)
- Basic First Aid & CPR
- Positive Parenting
- Infant Car Seat Inspection
- Safe Sitter for 11-14 year olds
RSVP to any of these classes online or at 1-877-334-5437 or visit the Classes & Events section of this site.
- Visit Time: It is our daily goal to provide reasonable wait times in our waiting rooms and exam rooms, doing all that we can to see your child in an efficient and effective manner. Most of our offices offer “first available”—giving you the option to see another provider who may be available first.
- Phone Service: Each day our phones are monitored to ensure rapid response to your calls and that you are given reliable and appropriate answers to your questions.
- Favorite Pediatric Group Practice: Pediatric Associates was voted the "Favorite Pediatric Group Practice" by the readers of Broward Family Life Magazine in 2013.
- Favorite Pediatric Specialist: Dr. Jonathan Malka, Asthma & Allergy Specialist, was voted "Favorite Pediatric Specialist" by the readers of Broward Family Life Magazine in 2013.
- Best Pediatrics: Pediatric Associates was voted “Best Pediatrics” by the readers of South Florida Parenting Magazine for Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County in 2012.
- Best Pediatric Group: Pediatric Associates was voted “Best Pediatric Group” by the readers of South Florida Parenting Magazine for Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County in 2010 and 2011.
- Best Pediatric Group: Pediatric Associates' Weston office voted "Best Pediatric Group" in Weston by Our City Weston in 2010.
- Best Pediatric Group: Pediatric Associates' Weston office voted "Best Pediatric Group" in Weston by the readers of the Weston Gazette in 2012.
- Best After Hours Care: Pediatric Associates was voted "Best After-Hours Care" by the readers of South Florida Parenting Magazine in 2008.