Welcome to our Pediatric Associates family and your new medical home for quality healthcare for your child. We have had the pleasure of caring for children within the state of Florida for over 60 years. If you’re new to us, the area or a new parent, you’ll also appreciate convenient access to our:
days of care
(see office listing for hours)
The following New Patient Checklist includes the information we will need before your child’s first visit*:
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (or other government-issued ID)
- Your child’s insurance card (For newborns, bring your insurance card and call your insurance provider to add your child to your plan.)
Previous medical records, including immunization records
- Immunization records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 24 hours prior to your visit
- If you don’t have your child’s previous medical records, bring your previous pediatrician’s info (name, address, phone, fax) and we’ll be happy to help you request them.
- If your child is a newborn, please bring your hospital discharge paperwork
- You can also request records independently a HIPAA B form (available here)
For any questions or to schedule your child’s first visit, please call us at 855-KIDZ-DOC (855-543-9362).
*All new patients must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the initial visit. Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.